More competitions coming soon.
Terms and Conditions
Competition Rules of entry September 2019 – Win a Penguin Feeding Experience
- Entry into the prize draw is free. 2. Only one entry per person is allowed.3. The prize closes at 4pm on 1st October 2018. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.4. No responsibility will be taken by Birdland for entries which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the competition. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.5. The prize is for a 1 person to have a penguin feeding experience including admission on an available selected date before 31/12/19
6. The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries. Birdlands decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
7. The winner will be notified by email.
8. The winner must claim the prize by the 07/10/18.
9. If the winner does not claim the prize by the 07/10/18, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
10. Prize is non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives. Birdland reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
11. To obtain the winners name, send a stamped address envelope to Birdland Park and Gardens, Website September 2018 prize draw, Rissington Rd, Bourton-on-the-Water, Glos, GL54 2BN.
12. Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
13. All entrants to the competition will be deemed to have accepted the rules.
14. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstance that arises beyond our control.
15. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England Wales and Ireland.
16. Promoter: Birdland Park & Gardens. Rissington Rd, Bourton-on-the-Water, Glos, GL54.