Feed the Penguins at Birdland. This is a very special and memorable experience which delights everyone who takes part. The penguins are fed every day at 2.30pm. A penguin feeding experience also makes a lovely gift for a special birthday or Christmas present. Penguin Feeders must be a minimum of 10 years of age and the price is £45.00 (includes entrance price)
Feed the Penguins
- Help feed the 2 species of Penguin living at Birdland, the King and the Humboldt.
- The King Penguin is the world’s second largest Penguin.
- The Penguin keeper will feed and give a presentation on the birds, their habits alongside a fascinating insight into their characters and lives every day at 2.30 pm.
- King penguins enjoy a diet of Herring and the Humboldts are fed Sprats.
- Both have additional vitamin and mineral supplements in the form of tablets placed inside the fish to help keep them healthy and happy.
Book Online Now or to make a booking please contact us on 01451 820480 Ext. 2 (between 10am – 5pm), or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download our booking form here, fill it in and post it to us along with a cheque for the £45 made out to Birdland Park Ltd.