Feed the Penguins at Birdland. This is a very special and memorable experience that delights everyone who takes part. The penguins are fed every day at 2.30pm. A penguin feeding experience also makes a lovely gift for a special birthday or Christmas present. Penguin Feeders must be a minimum of 10 years of age and the price is £50.00 (includes entrance price)
Feed the Penguins
- Help feed the 2 species of Penguin living at Birdland, the King and the Humboldt.
- The King Penguin is the world’s second largest Penguin.
- The Penguin keeper will feed and give a presentation on the birds, their habits alongside a fascinating insight into their characters and lives every day at 2.30 pm.
- King penguins enjoy a diet of Herring and the Humboldts are fed Sprats.
- Both have additional vitamin and mineral supplements in the form of tablets placed inside the fish to help keep them healthy and happy.
Only one Penguin Feeding experience is available per day and so we advise you book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Book Online Now or to make a booking please contact us on 01451 820480 Ext. 2 (between 10am – 5pm), or email us directly at email@example.com. You can also download our booking form here. Fill it in and post it to us along with a cheque for the £50 made out to Livingstone Leisure Ltd. Gift vouchers also available to book.