Facebook Rules of entry August 2017 – Win a Family Ticket.
1. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Birdland Park and Gardens, not Facebook. By entering the promotion all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook whatsoever.
2. Entry into the prize draw is free.
3. To enter to prize draw, participants must ‘like’ the relevant prize draw Facebook post and leave a “comment”.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. The prize closes at 9AM on 25th August 2017. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.
6. The prize draw is open to fans of the Birdland Facebook page, aged 18 or over, resident in the UK, except employees of Birdland, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
7. No responsibility will be taken by Birdland for entries which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incomplete entries will not qualify for the competition. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
8. The prize is for a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) valid until 31/12/17
9. The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries. Birdlands decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
10. The winner will be announced and notified on Facebook.
11. The winner must claim the prize by the 28/08/17
12. The winner will be required to supply their contact and address details which will only be used to send out the prize.
13. If the winner does not claim the prize by the 28/08/17, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
14. Prize is non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives. Birdland reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
15. To obtain the winners name, send a stamped address envelope to Birdland Park & Gardens, Facebook August 2017 prize draw, Rissington Rd, Bourton-on-the-Water, Glos, GL54 2BN.
16. Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
17. All entrants to the competition will be deemed to have accepted the rules.
18. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstance that arises beyond our control.
19. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England Wales and Ireland
20. Promoter: Birdland Park & Gardens. Rissington Rd, Bourton-on-the-Water, Glos, GL54