1) Penguin Feeding at 2.30 – Enjoy amazingly close views of the UK’s only breeding colony of king penguins, don’t miss finding out more about these stunning birds.
2) Discover dinosaurs – Travel back millions of years to the time when dinosaurs ruled the earth and find out why they never really died out at all.
3) Easter Quiz Trail – Where better to go on an Easter egg hunt than at Birdland. Lots of egg-citing family fun and games guaranteed.
4) Hornbills love song – Romance is definitely in the air at Birdland so listen out for the extraordinary booming love song of the male hornbill as he does his best to woo his mate.
5) Meet some chicks – It’s Easter and spring is in the air, come and see the newly-hatched baby chicks, you never know you may even be lucky enough to witness the newest arrivals emerging from their eggs for the very first time.
6) Close encounters with some Easter bunnies – There’s much more than just birds at Birdland! Come and meet our cuddly Easter bunnies in the Encounters Area.
7) Indoor discovery zone – It’s not just birds that lay eggs. Come face to face with the different animals that also lay eggs; from fish and amphibians to reptiles and mammals.
8) Flamingo Point Café – this is the perfect perch to sit back and admire our flock f elegant flamingos while you enjoy a well-earned break, a refreshing drink and something delicious to eat
9) Flamingo Feed at 11.30 – Just why do flamingo’s stand on one leg? Why are their feathers pink? Find out the answers to these questions and lots more fascinating facts at the daily Flamingo Feed.
10) Win a day out here – Why not take part in our easy to enter competition to win a great day out at Birdland?